The Dura-Grip Edge Board Cutter is a safer and more efficient way to cut edge board protectors to length. The sharp guillotine blades and an ergonomic push down handle slices the edge board up to 10mm thick, neatly and easily without too much effort by the user.
Edge Boards are used on pallets to keep load edges neat and protected from damage during transport. Edge boards are also placed under strapping to prevent crushing as the pallet or carton is strapped. Pallets with uneven loads may require different length edge board protectors. Edge boards can be used inside cartons to strengthen edges to prevent crushing. Using an edge board cutter will easily cut custom lengths to suit your load.
Dura-Grip Edge Board Cutter Key Benefits
- The cardboard edge protector cutter can be fixed on a bench with clamps or be portable
- Cuts edge protectors sizes up to max 100 x 100 x 10 mm
- Comes with a safety pin to lock the cutter handle in place while not use
- Ergonomic pig tail shape handle ensures easy cutting
- Faster and safer than using knives, blades or saws
- Less waste with uniform lengths able to be cut efficiently
- Gives a neat cut edge
- Heavy duty tool for high volumes of cutting work
- Blades are long lasting and stay sharp
- Safety shields on side of cutter for worker protection
- Compact design that takes little bench top space
- Tool is fully portable