The TMS-300SAP is a side-seal, semi-auto strapping machine. The strapping head is mounted on the side of the machine frame to protect it from dust and water which means it is great for dusty, moist or harsh working environments such as such as sawmills, brick and tile plants.
- This machine is compact and light-weight, enabling easy transportation and only requires a small space for installation.
Single Motor Operation
- A single motor powers the machine. Stable operation is assured even if the voltage drops.
- Adjustment for use of any strap in a width up to 15.5 mm can be made by slackening off only four screws.
No Strap Damage
- The feed system, strap tensioning device and cams are designed as to eliminate splitting, bending and scratching.
- The free end of the strap appears on the table which can be placed around this article by hand for strapping.
Pacmasta TMS-300SAP Semi-Auto Strapping Machine Technical Data:
|Strap Width||Strap Tension||Speed/Minute (60Hz)||Net Weight||Electrical Requirements|
|6, 9, 12, 15.5 mm adjustable||15 kg to 45 kg||0.55mm-0.75mm||125 kg||110V, 220V, 230V, 50/60Hz 1PH|